When in Rome : Vatican, Colosseum and Rome Sightseeing Private Tour
Discover Rome in a few hours, starting with a private tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Follow a professional art historian, who sheds light on significant aspects of the former empire. Then, use your skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican Museums for an insider’s look at famous sights, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, followed by a guided walking tour of Rome’s fountains and squares. You’ll easily explore the scope of Rome through a historical lens without the hassle of waiting in line.
- Private tour of Rome including skip-the-line to the Vatican Museums
- Visit the Colosseum with an expert guide
- Discover Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Wander inside the largest church in the world: St Peter’s Basilica
- View Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Stroll to charming piazzas and see major monuments Hear personalized commentary from an art historian
- Colosseum and Vatican Tickets are included
What You Can See
Discover Rome in a few hours, starting with a private tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Follow a professional art historian, who sheds light on significant aspects of the former empire. Then, use your skip-the-line admission ticket to the Vatican Museums for an insider’s look at famous sights, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, followed by a guided walking tour of Rome’s fountains and squares. You will easily explore the scope of Rome through a historical lens without the hassle of waiting in line.
Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves, and ferocious animals, and also cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Visit the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum. Built by the Emperors of the Flavian dynasty.
Enjoy a tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St Peter’s Basilica with this skip-the-line entrance to enjoy the best of the Vatican. The Vatican Museums offer a unique collection of art masterpieces. The itinerary is focused on the most important areas of the museum. Finally, arrive at the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling and in the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement. The Basilica of St. Peter, the biggest church in the world, will be the last stop on your visit. Today, the church is a treasure trove of precious works of art, such as the Pietà by Michelangelo and the Baldachin by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- Professional art historian guide
- Colosseum Tickets
- Vatican Tickets
- Private Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that St Peter’s Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
- A valid ID card or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID card or passport) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 849
Colosseo Metro station, ground level main exit of the subway, nearby the souvenirs kiosk a cross the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Rome.
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
6 hrs (approximately)