VIP Gladiator’s Arena Tour
Enter Colosseum through the Gate of Death to step out onto the Colosseum Arena Floor, where ancient Roman gladiators fought to the death. Discover Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Feel like a Gladiator and walk on the Arena Floor
- Discover the Colosseum’s first and second tiers
- Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Start your day of discovery by meeting your guide outside the Colosseum at your selected departure time. Discover the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city. Learn about the Colosseum’s rich history and from your informative guide, hear tales of gladiators, slaves, and ferocious animals. Get the opportunity to explore all the areas of the Colosseum and gain exclusive access to the sites off-limits areas. Numbers are limited to 24 people per group.
Walk on the Arena Floor; the Sand of the Blood, where the gladiators once fought to death. After your tour the Colosseum, You will explore the heart of the ancient city discovering the Roman Forum area. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic.
Gladiators Arena Exclusive Tour
Colosseum Upper and Lower Levels Guided Tour
Roman Forum and Palatine Guided Tour
Skip the line tickets
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Know before you go
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
- luggage and big backpack are not allowed inside the Colosseum.
- Flammable Sprays, Selfie sticks, knifes or any kind of guns or cutters even with license can not enter the Colosseum.
- We highly recommend to have an on the road cell phone.
- Tour may start with Roman Forum then move to Colosseum or vice versa … .
- All Tours run on time, Please be sure to arrive to the Meeting point Early.
- For any help or assistance please contact us on WhatsApp or iMessage on: 0039 324 696 8498.
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed.
- Entry Tickets will be provided by our guide the day of the tour.
In front of Colosseo Metro Station, Lower Level Exit, nearby the Newsstand and across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo 22, Roma 00184. Please don’t go to the Metro Upper Level. Our guide will be waiting for you holding a sign that says ” Tours of Rome ” … See on Google Maps