VIP Gladiator’s Arena Tour
Get the privilege to enter the Colosseum through the back door entrance, avoiding lines and crowds. Then, enter the Gate of Death to step out onto the Colosseum Arena Floor, where ancient Roman gladiators fought to the death. Discover the key sites of Ancient Rome in half a day with this skip-the-line tour. Instead of spending the better part of a day waiting in a long line, see the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Learn all about the history of each site; your guide talks about each monument’s construction and its function during the Classical period.
- Walk on the Arena Floor were fights took place
- Avoid jostling to hear the commentary: this tour is capped at 10 guests
- Your guide shares history that you won’t find on tourist plaques Conveniently
- Don’t stress about what site pass to buy: entrance fees included
What You Can See
Enjoy a Semi private 3-hour Colosseum and ancient Rome tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, along with cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Step out onto the Colosseum Arena Floor, where ancient Roman gladiators fought to the death. Your visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian Dynasty.
After your visit to the Colosseum, explore the heart of the ancient city for about one hour. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of the Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic. Some of the most ancient places of worship can be found in the Forum, and you can still glimpse the remains of temples.
- Professional Guide
- Walking tour in the Ancient Rome
- Colosseum Semi-Private Tour
- Tickets and Fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, ground level main exit of the subway, nearby the souvenirs kiosk a cross the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Rome.
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
3 hrs (approx.)