Villa d’Este Private Tour
Escape Rome for a day in the countryside on this private tour that takes you to Tivoli, known for its gardens at the Villa d’Este. Explore the expansive gardens independently. Afterward, have a walk through the area, admiring the rolling vineyard scenery with a private guide. Enjoy the amazing landscape of Villa d’Este with its 255 waterfalls, 100 pools, and 50 fountains among the other fantastic and original Renaissance designs that transform the gardens into an enchanting oasis.
- Villa d’Este Tour
- Wander the gardens of the Villa d’Este
- Take in the scenery of the Italian countryside
- Led by a Professional Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Villa d’Este Tickets included
What You Can See
Visit the beautiful gardens and impressive fountains of the Villa d’Este with this private 4-hour day trip from Rome. Travel to the nearby 16th-century villa to explore its famous grounds. Admire its 255 waterfalls and 50 fountains set among lush greenery, creating an enchanting outdoor space. Among the most important highlights to see in Villa d’Eeste :-
- Noble Apartments
- The Garden
- The Vialone
- The Gran Loggia
- The Grottoes of Diana
- The Rotonda dei Cipressi
- The Villa Fountains
- Walking Tour in Villa d’Este Gardens
- Professional guide
- Visit of Cardinal d’Este Apartments
- Villa d’Este Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- Tour doesn’t include the transportation from or to Tivoli
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
- On request, we can arrange a private car for the transportation
- Tivoli is well connected to Rome with Public Transportation
Rome, Termini Station
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
4 hrs (approx.)