Vatican and Sistine Chapel Wheelchair-Accessible Tour
Over three hours, visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms. Discover the paintings and masterpieces of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Friendly Private Vatican Wheelchair Tour
- Discover the masterpieces of Vatican Museums
- See Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
Avoid the queue with skip-the-ticket-line entry and discover the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel on three-hour wheelchair-accessible tour. Home to the world’s largest private portfolio of artwork, the Vatican is a must-see for visitors to Rome.
Arrive at the Viale Vaticano, in front of the main gate of the Vatican Museums, to meet with your guide and begin your tour. You guide will teach you all about the Vatican Museums, Raphael’s Rooms, and Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. The itinerary is focused on the most important areas of the museum. Finally, arrive at the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling and in the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement.
Vatican Museums Wheelchair Accessibile Tour
Sistine Chapel Wheelchair Accessibile Tour
Skip the Line Tickets
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
St. Peter’s Basilica
Know before you go
A Proof of disability is required.
- Family members not requiring wheelchair access can accompany those requiring wheelchair access.
- Please note that St. Peters Basilica is not wheelchair accessible.
Please cover between your shoulders and knees to be allowed inside the Vatican.
After the Guided tour you can stay more time inside the Vatican.
Pets and service dogs are not allowed.
- For information or assistance to reach the meeting point please contact us directly on our phone number. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
- Entry tickets will be delivered by the guide the day of the event.
Viale Vaticano 100, Rome, at the top of the stairs nearby Caffè Vaticano across the road from Vatican Museums’ Main Entrance. Our guide will be waiting for You holding a sign that says ” Tours of Rome ” … See on Google Maps