Small-Group Vatican City Tour
Revel in the Renaissance relics of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica on this comprehensive 2.5-hour tour. Explore the highlights of the famous museums as you stroll through the vast galleries and marvel at the Sistine Chapel, adorned with Michelangelo’s magnificent frescos. Next, head to St Peter’s Basilica, to see priceless monuments like Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s Baldachin.
- Tour of Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s Basilica
- St Peter’s Basilica Fast Track Entry
- fast-track entry to the world-famous Vatican museum complex
- Learn about the incredible Renaissance artwork inside Raphael’s Rooms Visit the Sistine Chapel and marvel at Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica and rub the statue of St Peter for a blessing
- Operates in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
What You Can See
First, enjoy the luxury of skip-the-line tickets and bypass the stressful queues. Enter the Vatican and start your tour with a visit to the Vatican Museum, a true spectacle for everyone who visits. Your tour itinerary through the museum is specialized to focus on the most important parts of the site. The museum is full of art masterpieces, created by Europe’s most famous artists throughout the centuries. Your guide will take you on a tour of this place and ensure you get to see as much as you can.
Next, you will visit the Sistine Chapel. Once inside you will get to marvel at this glorious place, not to mention, see in the flesh, Michelangelo’s masterpiece depicting the last judgement, on the ceiling. This is a true sight to behold. Finish your tour at the Basilica of St. Peter, the biggest church in the world. Today the church is a treasure trove of precious works of art such as the Pietà by Michelangelo and the St. Peter’s Baldachin by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- Vatican Tickets
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that St Peter’s Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
- Your guide will give you an introduction to the basilica and you are free to decide how long you want to stay inside
- Choose the preferred start time during the booking
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
Via Germanico, 16, Rome, 00192 RM
Tour operates in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
2.5 hrs (approx.)