Vatican Skip the Line Tickets with Audioguide
Enjoy a VIP Skip the Line Ticket of The Vatican City state Museums, Rafael Rooms and Sistine Chapel with Audioguide included.
About this activity
- Audioguide in different Languages with the important highlights
- Enjoy exploring the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- Explore Rafael Rooms to see the paintings made by Rafael
- Admire the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s frescos
- Skip the line and get directly inside the Vatican
Discover with the Audio-guided tour the best of the Vatican City with skip the line tickets. The Vatican, home to the world’s largest private portfolio of artwork, is a must-see for visitors to Rome.
Visit Vatican Museums, which offer a unique collection of art masterpieces. Enjoy the Vatican Museums on your own pace without any stress. Listen to the Audioguide interesting information. Explore Rafael Rooms and see the School of Athens and the Room of Constantine. See Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement.
The audio guide is made up of an MP3 player that allows the visitor to organize its visiting program, choosing between the 400 audio commentaries distributed on all the way to the Vatican Museums. The audio guide is available in the following Languages Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese.
Skip the Line with direct access Tickets
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel admission
Rafael Rooms admission
Audioguide device in your preferred language
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Know before you go
- Passport or Driving License copy is required
- Please cover between your shoulders and knees to be allowed inside the Vatican
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- For information or assistance to reach the meeting point please contact us directly on our phone number
- You can contact us on iMessage or WhatsApp: +39 324 696 8498.
- We Highly recommend to avoid street vendors around the Vatican Area as they may give you incorrect information
Please go directly to The Vatican Museums Main Entrance.
- Please ask the audioguide device in the language you prefer once you are inside the Vatican Museums Reception
Read all reviews