Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Piazza Navona Tour
Discover the most famous fountains and squares in Rome including the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona.
About this activity
- See the most famous sights of Rome
- Throw a coin in Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Pantheon from the Roman Empire
- Discover the Spanish Steps and the Barcaccia
- Enjoy Piazza Navona unique artistic view
Enjoy a walking tour of Rome to see its baroque fountains and piazzas. Begin at the Spanish Steps and end at the Pantheon. Your guide will show you the most beautiful monuments of the eternal city and reveal some of its secrets along the way. They will also show you where to get the best gelato.
Meet your guide by the Barcaccia Fountain under the Spanish Steps. Next, go to the carved Column of Marcus Aurelius and admire original scenes from the movie Gladiator. Walk to the Pantheon to look inside a remarkably intact Greek-Roman temple, just as the ancient Romans used to do. After, continue to visit the Trevi Fountain for the end of the tour. Throw a coin in the fountain and make a wish to one day return to Rome.
All Tickets and Fees
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, etc)
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months
- All participants are required to bring and wear FFP2 masks. Blue surgical masks will not be accepted
Know before you go
- The dress code is smart casual
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Piazza di Spagna near the Barcaccia Fountain by the Spanish Steps.