Vatican City Private Tour
Enjoy a private guided tour of the Vatican City State with skip-the-ticket-line access. Discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Enjoy a Private Vatican Museum tour
- Admire the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s frescos
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica
- skip-the-line and get directly inside the Vatican
Discover the best of the Vatican City with a skip-the-ticket-line tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Home to the world’s largest private portfolio of artwork, the Vatican is a must-see for visitors to Rome.
Visit Vatican Museums, which offer a unique collection of art masterpieces. The itinerary of this tour is focused on the most important areas of the museum. See Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement. Explore the Basilica of St. Peter, which today is a treasure trove of precious works of art, such as the Pietà by Michelangelo and the Baldachin by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Private Tour
St. Peter’s Basilica Tour
Skip the Line Tickets
If St. Peter’s Basilica is closed, Rafael Rooms will be visited instead
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Tour operating after 3:00 PM will not visit St. Peter’s Basilica
Know before you go
- Please cover between your shoulders and knees to be allowed inside the Vatican
Please note that St. Peter’s Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- Tours starting from 3:00 pm will not be allowed to visit St. Peter’s Basilica but Raphael Rooms instead
- This tour does not include climbing the Dome
- For information or assistance to reach the meeting point please contact us directly on our phone number
- You can contact us on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- We Highly recommend to avoid street vendors around the Vatican Area as they may give you incorrect information
Please don’t go directly to The Vatican Museums Entrance without our Guide
- Our Tour Guide will be waiting for you at Viale Vaticano 100, Rome, at the top of the stairs nearby Caffè Vaticano across the road from Vatican Museums’ Main Entrance. The Guide will be waiting for You holding a sign that says ” Tours of Rome ”