Vatican City Private Tour: Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel & St Peter’s Basilica
See the top attractions of Vatican City with a private skip-the-line tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Explore the vast collection in the Vatican Museums with your knowledgeable guide. Finish your museum visit with some time in the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel to see the frescoes by Michelangelo. Continue to St Peter’s Basilica next door to admire the art in the biggest church in the world.
- Enjoy a skip-the-line Private Vatican tour
- Visit the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam ceiling fresco
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica on a fully guided Vatican walking tour and see the famous La Pieta sculpture
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Vatican Tickets included
What You Can See
Discover the best of the Vatican City with this skip-the-lines tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Visit the Vatican Museums, which offer a unique collection of art masterpieces. The itinerary of this tour is focused on the most important areas of the museum. See Michelangelo’s masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement. Explore the Basilica of St. Peter, which today is a treasure trove of precious works of art, such as the Pietà by Michelangelo and the Baldachin by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- Entrance Fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Vatican City Private Tour
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that St Peter’s Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
- Your guide will give you an introduction to the basilica and you are free to decide how long you want to stay inside
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
3 hrs (approx.)