Colosseum and Ancient Rome Wheelchair-Accessible Tour
Discover Colosseum with a private wheelchair friendly tour. Visit the Roman Forum to explore the heart of the ancient city discovering the Roman Forum area.
About this activity
- Family friendly Private Colosseum Wheelchair Accessible Tour
- Explore the Colosseum first and second levels
- Discover the Roman Forum
Take part in this private Wheelchair 3-hour Colosseum and ancient Rome tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, along with cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Your visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian Dynasty.
After your visit to the Colosseum, explore the heart of the ancient city for about one hour. See temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of the Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic. Some of the most ancient places of worship can be found in the Forum, and you can still glimpse the remains of temples.
All Tickets and Fees
Colosseum Full Experience
Roman Forum Full Experience
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, etc)
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months
- All participants are required to bring and wear FFP2 masks. Blue surgical masks will not be accepted
Know before you go
- You must provide a certificate of disability.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Roma.
Select participants, date and start time