Colosseum Wheelchair Tour
Discover Colosseum with a private wheelchair friendly tour. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, and also cruelty, discipline and clemency. Visit the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum. Built by the Emperors of the Flavian dynasty.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly Private Colosseum Wheelchair Accessible Tour
- Explore the Colosseum first and second levels
- Left is available to move easily inside
What You Can See
Take part in this private 3-hour Colosseum and ancient Rome tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, along with cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Your visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian Dynasty.
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- wheelchair accessible Tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, ground level main exit of the subway, nearby the souvenirs kiosk a cross the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Rome.
Varies between Morning and Afternoon Tours. Kindly select your preferred start time during the booking
2 hrs (approx.)