Full Experience Colosseum underground Tour
Check out the Colosseum’s underground chambers and gladiator passageways on a tour of the sites that are normally off-limits to the general public. With a guide, you’ll also visit the arena floor to see where the gladiatorial action took place. The Full experience ticket will give you a Special Access valid for 2 days to visit the Roman Forum-Palatine Hill area including the Special Super Sites subject to Quota Limits and the Imperial Forums viewing temples and arches as you follow the footsteps of ancient senators and emperors. Numbers are limited to 24 people per group.
- Enjoy access to all areas of the Colosseum, including places normally off-limits
- Explore the Colosseum’s underground chambers
- See where wild animals were caged
- Step into the arena where gladiators once fought, before visiting the Colosseum’s second level
- 48 Hours Tickets to visit Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Underground Tour Tickets included
- Small-Group Tour
What You Can See
Start your day of discovery by meeting your guide outside the Colosseum at your selected departure time. Discover the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city. Learn about the Colosseum’s rich history and from your informative guide, hear tales of gladiators, slaves, and ferocious animals. For approximately 2-hours you will get the opportunity to explore all the areas of the Colosseum and gain exclusive access to the sites off-limits areas.
Walk through the underground chambers and see where wild animals were caged, the secret passages of the Gladiators, and marvel at how animals were transported to the Arena’s main level. After your tour the Colosseum, You will be given Full Experience tickets to explore the heart of the ancient city where you will be able to visit the Roman Forum-Palatine Hill area including the Special Super Sites subject to Quota Limits and the Imperial Forums. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic.
- Professional guide
- SMS with the Tour exact start time
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- A valid ID card or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID card or passport) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Roma.
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
You can select between the different options of the Tours that we offer
VIP Morning Underground Tour
VIP Morning Tour visiting Colosseum Undergrounds, Arena,First and Second floors with Exclusive Entrance to the Third Tier & Panoramic Terrace. Exact time arrives in a Private Mail and via SMS. Full Experience Tickets to Roman Forum and Palatine included. Approx 120 Minutes Tour.
VIP Afternoon Underground Tour
VIP Afternoon Tour visiting Colosseum Undergrounds, Arena, First and Second floors with Exclusive Entrance to the Third Tier & Panoramic Terrace. Exact time arrives in a Private Mail and via SMS. Full Experience Tickets to Roman Forum and Palatine included. Approx 120 Minutes Tour.
Undergrounds Night Tour
Discover Colosseum Arena, Undergrounds, First and Second Floors away from the crowds and the heat in the Evening. Approx 75 minutes Tour
Special Offers and Best Deals