Colosseum Underground Private Tour
Visit Rome’s most famous monument in style with a 3 hours skip-the-line private tour of the Colosseum. Avoid the long queue at the entrance with your private guide. Explore parts of the Colosseum that are normally off-limits to the public, including the underground chambers. Continue to the nearby Forum and Palatine Hill for a more complete look at ancient Rome
About this activity
- Experience the Colosseum’s underground chambers
- Feel like a Gladiator and walk on the arena floor
- Discover the Colosseum’s first and second tier
- Visit Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Start your day of discovery by meeting your guide outside the Colosseum at your selected departure time. Discover the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city. Learn about the Colosseum’s rich history and from your informative guide, hear tales of gladiators, slaves, and ferocious animals. Get the opportunity to explore all the areas of the Colosseum and gain exclusive access to the sites off-limits areas.
Walk through the underground chambers and see where wild animals were caged, the secret passages of the Gladiators, and marvel at how animals were transported to the Arena’s main level. After your tour the Colosseum, You will explore the heart of the ancient city discovering the Roman Forum area. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic.
Colosseum Undergrounds Tour
Colosseum First and Second Floors Tour
Arena Floor Guided Tour
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Skip the line tickets
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Know before you go
- Meeting point is Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk.
- Tickets are nominative please provide Full name of each visitor.
- It’s Mandatory to have a valid ID with you (Passport or driving license).
- Tour runs on time, Please arrive to the meeting point early.
- Your Guide will be waiting for you holding a Sign saying TOURS OF ROME in the Meeting point.
- Tour may start with Colosseum and finish with the Ancient Rome or vice versa…
- Entry Tickets will be provided by our guide the day of the Tour at the meeting point.
luggage and big backpack are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- You can contact via iMessage, Whatsapp or Viber on : 0039 324 696 8498.
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Roma.