Colosseum and Ancient Rome Private Tour
Enjoy a private tour of the Colosseum with a fast track entrance ticket then move on to discover Ancient Rome, to see the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Experience Colosseum with a Professional Guide
- Discover the Colosseum’s first and second tier
- Discover the Roman Forum
- Walk on Palatine Hill
Take part in this private 3-hour Colosseum and ancient Rome tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, along with cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Your visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian Dynasty.
After your visit to the Colosseum, explore the heart of the ancient city for about one hour. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of the Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic. Some of the most ancient places of worship can be found in the Forum, and you can still glimpse the remains of temples.
All Tickets and Fees
Colosseum Full Experience
Roman Forum and Palatine Full Experience
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, etc)
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months
- All participants are required to bring and wear FFP2 masks. Blue surgical masks will not be accepted
Know before you go
- Identity Card and Covid-19 Vaccine Passport are required
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Roma.