Colosseum Private Tour & Ancient Rome
Explore the sites of Ancient Rome on this private 3-hour tour that includes skip-the-line access to the Colosseum. After bypassing the main entrance queue, explore the amphitheater and learn about its history, from its construction by the emperors of the Flavian dynasty to the bloody battles between gladiators and ferocious animals. Then head to the ruins of the Roman Forum, and visit Palatine Hill.
- 3-hour Private tour of the Colosseum and the highlights of The Ancient Rome
- Skip the lines with priority entry to the Colosseum
- Enjoy Colosseum tour with a professional Tour Guide
- Stroll up Palatine Hill and see where Roman Emperors once lived
- Discover the many highlights of the Roman Forum, including the Arch of Titus
- Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tickets included
What You Can See
Take part in this private 3-hour Colosseum and ancient Rome tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the Colosseum, with its rich history of gladiators, slaves and ferocious animals, along with cruelty, discipline, and clemency. Your visit begins on the site that over the centuries has become the symbol of the city, the Colosseum, built by the Emperors of the Flavian Dynasty.
After your visit to the Colosseum, explore the heart of the ancient city for about one hour. Walk among temples, meeting places, and triumphal arches. Discover the Forum, the area that witnessed the birth and development of the Roman civilization, and the political, social, religious, and economic heart of the Roman Republic. Some of the most ancient places of worship can be found in the Forum, and you can still glimpse the remains of temples.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in the Ancient Rome
- Colosseum Private Tour
- Tickets and Fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- A valid ID card or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID card or passport) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, ground level main exit of the subway, nearby the souvenirs kiosk a cross the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Rome.
Varies between Morning Tours and Afternoon Tours, Kindly select the most suitable start time for you and after booking the necessary tickets we will send You a personalized email and SMS with the exact start time
3 hrs (approx.)