Colosseum Rooftop Terrace Tour
See the highlights of the Colosseum, and explore areas of the UNESCO-listed landmark that are typically off-limits to visitors, on this seamless tour. Meet your guide—a trained archaeologist—and save time with skip-the-line tickets. Once inside, you can explore this famed symbol of Rome up close, and will learn all about its wealth of history. Your tickets also entitle you to visit the third, fourth, and fifth tiers of the landmark, which normally have restricted access.
- 2-hour tour of the Colosseum and it’s the highlights
- Visit Colosseum Third, Fourth and Fifth level to arrive to the highest roof of the Colosseum
- Skip the lines with priority entry to the Colosseum
- Enjoy Colosseum tour with a professional Tour Guide
- Colosseum Tickets included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Colosseum Tour
- Colosseum Ticket and Upper Tiers Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go
- A valid ID card or a copy of it (or a scanned picture of your ID card or passport) is required to get inside the Colosseum
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Having a mobile phone in case contact needs to be made is highly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-minutes prior to start time. The telephone number, contactable on iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber: +39 324 696 8498.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Metro Colosseo ground level exit, holding a sign saying “Tours of Rome”.
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, near the souvenirs kiosk across the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, Roma.
Varies between Morning and Afternoon Tours. Kindly select your preferred start time during the booking
2 hrs (approx.)